So…what is the Monday Poll?
Excellent question! It isn’t, contrary to its name, an actual poll, like with little clicky buttons. It’s just a list of more or less random questions I’ve been posting on this blog every Monday morning for the past quadrillion years (since 2007).
1. When’s your next hair appointment?
Goodness gracious, who knows! I was hoping to get a good chop in sometime in February because my hair’s been feeling really heavy lately, but I think I might wait until March to be on the safer side.
2. A beauty-related thing you’ve been loving?
Ooh, layering multiple face moisturizers. It’s the only way I’ve made it this far through winter. Dang, my skin is dry!
3. Something that you’d be happy to have for dinner tonight?
If a big bowl of pho were to miraculously appear, I wouldn’t mind it at all.
4. What’s the first thing you’d buy if you were to rebuild your makeup collection from scratch?
Mascara, for sure. It makes such a big difference in how awake I look!
5. On a scale of 1-5, how important is flavor and scent to you when it comes to your lip products?